Emesent COVID-19 Support Update
It’s hard to navigate the unknown, but as we continue to better understand how to slow the spread of COVID-19 we want to do all we can to keep our customers, employees and local communities safe.
Now, more than ever, it would be useful to let you know what would happen to the service and product we provide, should our Head Office based in Brisbane, Australia close for an extended period of time.
The first and most important item to note is that access to the Service Portal and Software Downloads website will not be affected.
Emesent will maintain its online presence and customer support.
Should the office close the following measures will be implemented:
- An email notifying you of the closure of the office will be sent to the one or more nominated persons in our client contact directory. If you would like to nominate a point of contact, please reply to customer-succes[email protected]
- Plans are in place for the Emesent Team to work remotely. Support will continue uninterrupted.
- Phone queues will continue as normal.
- Any additional Administrative, Sales, Accounting, Support Services and Logistics, correspondence is best initiated by email.
- Our Production Manager is actively working with our suppliers to ensure that supply-chains continue uninterrupted.
- Plans are in place to continue production and manufacturing off-site. The move to off-site production may cause a delay of up to 5 days to production.
- We are taking extra measures and precautions to ensure that our Hovermap units and packing materials are cleaned and sterilised before shipment.
In light of the widespread nature of the COVID-19 outbreak and the significant measures being put in place by Governments around the world, Emesent is restricting employees travelling internationally until further notice. We will be monitoring the situation closely.
As the COVID-19 situation changes, our plans may too but for now it is business as usual.
We hope you and your families stay healthy, and we appreciate your support in keeping our community safe during these unprecedented times.
If you have any questions concerning this, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
The Emesent Team
E [email protected]
Stay up to date with Emesent’s latest news, updates and newly released products. No Spam, we promise!